S S Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali is creating a huge buzz even before its release. Now, according to the latest update, the Tamil distribution rights of Baahubali have been bagged by popular director Linguswamy in association with UV Creations.
The buzz for the film is immense all over and everyone in the industry is trying to associate with it in one way or the other. Baahubali is slated to release in two parts. Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka and Tamanna play major roles in this film which has music by M M Keeravani.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?