Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi’s Arjun Suravaram has been creating a decent buzz for the last few weeks. This official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Kanithan, will have Nikhil and Lavanya playing journalists. TN Santhosh, the director of the Tamil original, has directed the Telugu version as well.
As per the latest updates, leading distributor Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas has acquired Arjun Suravaram’s Nizam rights for a cool Rs 4 crores. The deal was inked yesterday. The film is also being offered record deals by distributors across the twin Telugu states. Auraa Cinemas and Movie Dynamix banners have jointly produced the movie and Tagore Madhu is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?