Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi’s Arjun Suravaram has been creating a decent buzz for the last few weeks. This official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Kanithan, will have Nikhil and Lavanya playing journalists. TN Santhosh, the director of the Tamil original, has directed the Telugu version as well.
As per the latest updates, leading distributor Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas has acquired Arjun Suravaram’s Nizam rights for a cool Rs 4 crores. The deal was inked yesterday. The film is also being offered record deals by distributors across the twin Telugu states. Auraa Cinemas and Movie Dynamix banners have jointly produced the movie and Tagore Madhu is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam