Basking in the success of his latest release Kumari 21F, acclaimed cinematographer Rathnavelu is all set to make his international debut next year. In an interview given to a popular media house, Rathnavelu said that he was offered an international project last year, but the film never materialized somehow.
However, Rathnavelu confirms that the makers of the film have once again offered him the project and that he will be shooting the film next year. The soft-spoken DOP also revealed that this English film is not backed by a Hollywood studio but it will be produced and shot in England.
Currently, Rathnavelu is working on Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam, for which he even sacrificed the Shankar-Rajinikanth duo’s Robo 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?