Veteran director Vamsi is all set to kick-start his ambitious project, Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, a sequel to his yesteryear super hit comedy thriller, Ladies Tailor. Filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar will be producing this sequel and young hero Sumanth Ashwin will be seen as the male lead.
According to the latest reports, three young starlets Anisha Ambrose, Eesha and Manasa Himavarsha have been signed on to play Sumanth Ashwin’s love interests in this sequel.
Incidentally, these heroines hail from the two Telugu states and knowing Vamsi’s penchant in portraying his heroines aesthetically, we can expect an engaging romantic comedy thriller once again. The film’s regular shooting will commence from next week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans