Veteran director Vamsi is all set to kick-start his ambitious project, Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, a sequel to his yesteryear super hit comedy thriller, Ladies Tailor. Filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar will be producing this sequel and young hero Sumanth Ashwin will be seen as the male lead.
According to the latest reports, three young starlets Anisha Ambrose, Eesha and Manasa Himavarsha have been signed on to play Sumanth Ashwin’s love interests in this sequel.
Incidentally, these heroines hail from the two Telugu states and knowing Vamsi’s penchant in portraying his heroines aesthetically, we can expect an engaging romantic comedy thriller once again. The film’s regular shooting will commence from next week.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy