It’s been reported already that senior director Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao and comedy hero Allari Naresh, the duo that gave the blockbuster spoof comedy Sudigadu in 2012, have teamed up for yet another exciting project. The film’s regular shooting has begun today.
As per the latest updates, Nandini Rai, who was last seen in Sudheer Babu’s Mosagallaku Mosagadu, has been roped in for the leading lady’s role opposite Allari Naresh. Star comedian turned hero Sunil will be essaying a crucial role in the movie, which is touted as a village based romantic entertainer.
This as-yet-untitled movie will feature all the popular Tollywood comedians. Sri Vasant is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment
- Star anchor in Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture