It’s been reported already that senior director Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao and comedy hero Allari Naresh, the duo that gave the blockbuster spoof comedy Sudigadu in 2012, have teamed up for yet another exciting project. The film’s regular shooting has begun today.
As per the latest updates, Nandini Rai, who was last seen in Sudheer Babu’s Mosagallaku Mosagadu, has been roped in for the leading lady’s role opposite Allari Naresh. Star comedian turned hero Sunil will be essaying a crucial role in the movie, which is touted as a village based romantic entertainer.
This as-yet-untitled movie will feature all the popular Tollywood comedians. Sri Vasant is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Quarantine diaries – Kajal makes an Indian delicacy
- Pawan-Harish Shankar film to have a special role
- Lockdown Movie Suggestions : Sometimes (Sila Samayangalil)
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Telangana government to make a key announcement?