It’s been reported already that senior director Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao and comedy hero Allari Naresh, the duo that gave the blockbuster spoof comedy Sudigadu in 2012, have teamed up for yet another exciting project. The film’s regular shooting has begun today.
As per the latest updates, Nandini Rai, who was last seen in Sudheer Babu’s Mosagallaku Mosagadu, has been roped in for the leading lady’s role opposite Allari Naresh. Star comedian turned hero Sunil will be essaying a crucial role in the movie, which is touted as a village based romantic entertainer.
This as-yet-untitled movie will feature all the popular Tollywood comedians. Sri Vasant is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release