After wrapping up Love Story, hero Naga Chaitanya will be teaming up with Geetha Govindam director Parasuram for his next film. Touted as a romantic entertainer, this exciting project will be bankrolled under 14 Reels Plus banner.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that the makers of this as-yet-untitled film have roped in happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead opposite Chay. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Incidentally, Rashmika played the leading lady in Geetha Govindam, which gave a huge boost to the actress’ and Parasuram’s careers. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?