After wrapping up Love Story, hero Naga Chaitanya will be teaming up with Geetha Govindam director Parasuram for his next film. Touted as a romantic entertainer, this exciting project will be bankrolled under 14 Reels Plus banner.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that the makers of this as-yet-untitled film have roped in happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead opposite Chay. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Incidentally, Rashmika played the leading lady in Geetha Govindam, which gave a huge boost to the actress’ and Parasuram’s careers. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours