The shooting of Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ongoing film in mass entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu’s direction is currently happening in and around Hyderabad city. The makers have recently announced that the film will be hitting screens on January 12th, 2019 as a Sankarathi treat.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that leading production house UV Creations has bagged the film’s theatrical rights for entire AP and Telangana by offering 72 crores on NRA basis. BAN fame Kiara Advani is the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film.
Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi, Tamil stars Prashant and Sneha will be seen in key roles. DVV Danayya bankrolls this high-budget entertainer. DSP is the music composer.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors