Superstar Mahesh Babu and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ highly-anticipated spy thriller, Spyder, is a hot cake in Telugu and Tamil film circles. The film is witnessing record pre-release deals from most areas in the Telugu states.
Now, a latest update reveals that the leading Tamil film production and distribution company AGS is in the final round of talks to snatch Spyder’s Tamil version’s theatrical rights. Even though it is not official, the Tamil trade circles are speculating that Spyder’s Tamil version has been sold for around 17 to 18 crores. AGS is also expected to distribute Spyder across Kerala.
Rakul Preet is the female lead in this movie, which is being produced jointly by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad. Spyder is slated to hit the screens on September 27 as a Dasara festive treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR