Mrs. Chatterjee Vs. Norway, the legal drama film starring Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji became the talk of the town ever since its release. Particularly, Rani Mukerji’s performance made everyone move to tears. The critically acclaimed film collected a decent amount in theatres.
Now the film has surpassed Ranbir’s Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar on Netflix India’s films section to become the top trending film on the digital platform. The movie is based on true events that happened to an Indian couple in Norway.
Ashima Chibber directed Mrs. Chatterjee Vs. Norway. Anirban Bhattacharya, Jim Sarbh, and Neena Gupta were seen in significant roles. It is produced by Emmay Entertainment in association with Zee Studios. Amit Trivedi composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Olympic Gold medal winner says he likes the fashion sense of Vijay Deverakonda
- VS11: Vishwaksen’s stunning first-look poster is a tribute to Sr. NTR
- OTT Review : Rakul Preet Singh’s BOO – Telugu film on Jio Cinema
- Strong buzz: Noted banner spent a bomb on Adipurush’s Telugu theatrical rights
- Kamal Haasan conferred with the IIFA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Indian Cinema
- Date and venue locked for the launch of Regina’s teaser
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food