Balakrishna’s mass masala entertainer ‘Legend’ is on its way to a solid opening weekend in all areas. The movie has received a superb response from the audience and it might end up as the biggest hit in Balakrishna’s career.
This success has brought cheer to NBK’s fans as the general elections are just around the corner. They have been waiting patiently for a big hit from Balakrishna. NBK’s last major commercial success prior to this film was ‘Simha’.
Balakrishna is expected to campaign for the Telugu Desam party and this success is going to boost both Balakrishna as well as the TDP.
Director Boyapati Sreenu has ensured that ‘Legend’ contains a liberal dose of political punch dialogues and this will also work in Balakrishna’s favour.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity