Balakrishna’s mass masala entertainer ‘Legend’ is on its way to a solid opening weekend in all areas. The movie has received a superb response from the audience and it might end up as the biggest hit in Balakrishna’s career.
This success has brought cheer to NBK’s fans as the general elections are just around the corner. They have been waiting patiently for a big hit from Balakrishna. NBK’s last major commercial success prior to this film was ‘Simha’.
Balakrishna is expected to campaign for the Telugu Desam party and this success is going to boost both Balakrishna as well as the TDP.
Director Boyapati Sreenu has ensured that ‘Legend’ contains a liberal dose of political punch dialogues and this will also work in Balakrishna’s favour.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info in Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films