Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend is gearing up for its massive release later this month. The post production is in the final stages and the film is gearing up for its censor and if all goes well, all formalities will be completed earlier next week. Boyapati Sreenu has directed the film and Balakrishna, Sonal Chauhan and Radhika Apte are playing the lead roles.
Talking about the film, Boyapati Sreenu said, “We are all extremely excited about the film and I can confidently say that the film will prove Balakrishna’s stamina at the box-office. The response for the songs and teasers which were released recently have received tremendous response and the final product has shaped up quite well.” Balakrishna has done a powerful role in the film and the entire team is going gaga over his performance. Jagapathi Babu has played a villain’s role in this film.
Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music. Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Sai Korrapati is presenting the film.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion