Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend is releasing amidst sky high expectations and it’s the first big film that is set to scorch the screens this summer. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, the film was produced by Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta under 14 Reels Entertainment banner and Sai Korrapati is presenting it.
The film is being touted as the biggest budgeted film ever in Balakrishna’s career and ever since the film’s first look was launched, buzz about the film has been quite high. Moreover, the film’s audio and trailers have struck the right chord with the audience. The film has received superb offers from all areas and sources say that the makers have already made a table profit around Rs 6.5 crores even before the film hits the screens. This is a clear indication of the positive buzz surrounding the film.
The film’s censor has already been completed and it has been given an A certificate. Balakrishna’s powerful dialogues, Brahmanandam’s comedy and good sentiment scenes in second half are expected to be the stand out features in this action drama. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music and the film also stars Radhika Apte, Sonal Chauhan and Jagapathi Babu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil’s worldwide pre-release business details
- Dil Raju-Krish join hands for a project
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Mahesh extends greetings on his ‘super’ producer’s birthday
- Team Baahubali’s memorable reunion in London
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s second single to be a Diwali treat