Noted producer Sai Korrapati , who produced Balakrishna’s Legend, has bagged the distribution rights of Guna Sekhar’s Rudhramadevi for the entire Krishna district for a whopping price of 2.80 crores. Producer cum distributor Sai Korrapati started his production company Vaarahi Chalana Chitram in 2012 and Eega is the first venture under his banner.
Rudhramadevi is on the verge of completing its post production work and getting ready for a grand release very soon. This movie stars Anuskha, Rana, Allu Arjun and few other noted artists. Illayaraja is the music director and Guna Team Works banner is the production house behind this lavish project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time