Legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan got a huge relief from the Madras High Court in the contempt of Mahabharata case. It is well-known that a local court in Tamil Nadu had summoned the actor upon receiving a complaint from the sectarian of Narumbunathar Swami temple’s association in Tamil Nadu.
In a television interview on March 12, Kamal said that a woman (Draupadi) was shown as a pawn in the Indian epic, Mahabharata. Kamal went on to say that most Indians don’t respect women. The Madras High Court today stayed the lower court’s summons and gave a huge relief to Kamal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu lauds Evaru
- Prabhas prefers action over emotional scenes
- Anushka’s Nishabdham to join the Sankranthi race?
- Star actress opens up about her health issues
- Popular heroine expecting her second child
- Samantha’s role confirmed in much awaited Akkineni multi-starrer?