Legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan got a huge relief from the Madras High Court in the contempt of Mahabharata case. It is well-known that a local court in Tamil Nadu had summoned the actor upon receiving a complaint from the sectarian of Narumbunathar Swami temple’s association in Tamil Nadu.
In a television interview on March 12, Kamal said that a woman (Draupadi) was shown as a pawn in the Indian epic, Mahabharata. Kamal went on to say that most Indians don’t respect women. The Madras High Court today stayed the lower court’s summons and gave a huge relief to Kamal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Crazy Update on Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Guess : Who is this star sister?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Dawid Warner’s crazy dance for Mind Block goes viral