Legendary actor Kamal Haasan will be unveiling the statue of popular playback singer SP Balasubramanyam’s father SP Sambamurthy, on 3rd October in Balu’s hometown Nellore. Several dignitaries from the film and political worlds like union minister M Venkaiah Naidu, stalwart director K Vishwanath, state minister P Narayana etc will be gracing the event.
SP Sambamurthy was a noted Harikatha exponent and he also acted in several stage plays. Apart from the statue unveiling ceremony, a Swachh Bharat cleanliness drive and a Swachh Bharat Musical program will also be organised coinciding with the event.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film