Several top Bollywood stars are facing intense heat amid the nepotism debate post Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise. And if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s grandson Agstya Nanda is all set for his big Bollywood debut.
Apparently, 19-year-old Agstya Nanda, son of Amitabh’s daughter Shweta Bachchan Nanda, has been grooming himself for the last couple of years for his acting debut. He will soon be launched under a top Bollywood filmmaker who is infamously targeted for being the torchbearer of nepotism. More details will follow in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema
- Cute video: Here’s how Samantha lost her personal space 2 years ago
- Saif Ali Khan makes an exciting revelation on Adipurush
- Allu Arjun wraps up a flight and a song for Pushpa