Legendary Malayali actor Mohanlal’s son Pranav Mohanlal is all set to make his debut as a hero. The young hero’s debut film, Aadhi – Some lies are deadly, launched today. Aadhi will be directed by the talented Jeethu Joseph, who had earlier directed the blockbuster Drishyam.
During the film’s launch, the makers unveiled a motion poster and it hints that Aadhi is going to be an out-and-out suspense thriller. Pranav had earlier acted in a few movies as a child actor and later joined Jeethu Joseph as an Assistant Director. Aadhi is being produced by Antony Perumbavoor on his Aashirvad Cinemas banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR-KGF director film to be in this genre?
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?
- Will Pooja Hegde respond to Samantha, Chinmayi’s fun banter?
- After COVID-19, Locust attack kicks off meme fest on Suriya’s films
- Motion poster for Awe director’s film on Coronavirus is out
- Veteran director to announce his long-pending comeback film