Legendary Malayali actor Mohanlal’s son Pranav Mohanlal is all set to make his silver screen debut as a hero. The young hero’s debut film, Aadhi – Some Lies Are Deadly, is all set for a grand release in January. The exact date of release will be announced soon.
Aadhi is directed by Jeethu Joseph, who had earlier helmed the blockbuster family thriller, Drishyam, starring Mohanlal. Aadhi is touted as a revenge thriller. The film is produced by Antony Perumbavoor under his Aashirvad Cinemas banner. The film’s satellite rights are reportedly sold to Amrita TV for a whopping 6 crores.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant