Legendary Malayali actor Mohanlal’s son Pranav Mohanlal is all set to make his silver screen debut as a hero. The young hero’s debut film, Aadhi – Some Lies Are Deadly, is all set for a grand release in January. The exact date of release will be announced soon.
Aadhi is directed by Jeethu Joseph, who had earlier helmed the blockbuster family thriller, Drishyam, starring Mohanlal. Aadhi is touted as a revenge thriller. The film is produced by Antony Perumbavoor under his Aashirvad Cinemas banner. The film’s satellite rights are reportedly sold to Amrita TV for a whopping 6 crores.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents