In yet another tragic news, legendary Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passed away due to cardiac arrest in the wee hours of Friday. Saroj Khan was 71 and is survived by husband Sohanlal, son Hamid Khan and daughters Hina Khan and Sukyna Khan.
Saroj Khan was admitted to Guru Nanak hospital in Bandra, Mumbai, last Saturday after she complained of breathlessness. She was recovering well after undergoing treatment and had even tested negative for Coronavirus. Saroj Khan was likely to be discharged in a day or two. She was suffering from diabetes and complications due to the same.
Saroj Khan was a 3-time winner of the National Award for Best Choreography. Some of her best works are Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit’s ‘Dola Re Dola’ and ‘Ek Do Teen’. In a career spanning over 4 decades, Saroj choreographed over 2,000 songs. Her last song was Madhuri Dixit’s ‘Tabah Ho Gaye’ from Kalank in 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections