PC Sreeram is considered one of the finest cinematographers in the country. The ace DP is currently shooting Kalyan Ram’s ongoing film in Jayendra’s direction. As per the latest update, PC Sreeram will be cranking the camera for Vijay Deverakonda’s next film.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Nandini Reddy and supervised by maverick director Trivikram. The film will go on floors towards the end of this year or early next year.
It’s worth remembering that PC Sreeram had appreciated Nandini Reddy’s work in her last film, Kalyana Vaibhogame, and expressed interest in collaborating with her.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?