The veteran legend was reportedly all praises for Chiru and the film. K Viswanath felt that Chiru’s energy and grace have not diminished even by an inch despite such a huge gap in movies and further wished that Chiru will continue to act in movies.
Khaidi No.150’s director VV Vinayak accompanied K Viswanath during the film’s special screening and he couldn’t have been more happier being praised by the legend.
- Vijay Sethupathi’s look from Sye Raa unveiled
- F2 in US: Solid Tuesday on the cards
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi