The veteran legend was reportedly all praises for Chiru and the film. K Viswanath felt that Chiru’s energy and grace have not diminished even by an inch despite such a huge gap in movies and further wished that Chiru will continue to act in movies.
Khaidi No.150’s director VV Vinayak accompanied K Viswanath during the film’s special screening and he couldn’t have been more happier being praised by the legend.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?