Eminent filmmaker K.Raghavendra Rao added another feather to his cap. He will serve as a member of TTD board for a span of one year.Yesterday, an official declaration has been made by the ruling party of Andhra Pradesh regarding the board of trustees of Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam. The board comprises 18 members including a chairman. These members are entitled with special powers and privileges for a period of one year.
It is a known fact that K.Raghavendra Rao always maintains a good relationship with Telugu Desam party and his addition to the prestigious board of TTD comes in of no surprise for the people.
Senior leader and former MLA Chadalavada Krishna Murthy will be the chairman of the board which also has 5 MLA’s and few industrialists.
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next