Legendary auteur K Viswanath said that he is ready to direct Young Tiger NTR in a Sagara Sangamam like film, if the proposal came from the horse’s mouth. In the past, several enthusiastic producers wanted the director to helm a project with NTR. The veteran director made these comments during his felicitation ceremony.
Speaking further, the master director said that he wouldn’t want to remake any of his yesteryear hits as he feels that those classics would not live up to the expectations of today’s audiences. K Viswanath also laughed off with a big ‘no’, when the reporters asked him whether he would write an autobiography someday.
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next