Legendary auteur K Viswanath said that he is ready to direct Young Tiger NTR in a Sagara Sangamam like film, if the proposal came from the horse’s mouth. In the past, several enthusiastic producers wanted the director to helm a project with NTR. The veteran director made these comments during his felicitation ceremony.
Speaking further, the master director said that he wouldn’t want to remake any of his yesteryear hits as he feels that those classics would not live up to the expectations of today’s audiences. K Viswanath also laughed off with a big ‘no’, when the reporters asked him whether he would write an autobiography someday.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film