After a brief gap, legendary director Raghavendra Rao announced his new film recently. Titled Pelli Sandadi, the film’s pre-production work is happening at a fast pace and the shooting is expected to commence shortly.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating in film circles is that the seventy plus director is soon turning hero with a film. Reportedly, the film is going to be a matured romantic drama and it will have three heroines sharing screen space with KRR.
If the news turns into reality, this is for the first time that Raghavendra Rao will be doing a lead role in his more than forty years career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata to be shot there for over a month
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail