After a brief gap, legendary director Raghavendra Rao announced his new film recently. Titled Pelli Sandadi, the film’s pre-production work is happening at a fast pace and the shooting is expected to commence shortly.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating in film circles is that the seventy plus director is soon turning hero with a film. Reportedly, the film is going to be a matured romantic drama and it will have three heroines sharing screen space with KRR.
If the news turns into reality, this is for the first time that Raghavendra Rao will be doing a lead role in his more than forty years career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release