Passionate director Krish earned appreciation from Telugu movie lovers for his Sankranthi magnum opus, the Nandamuri Balakrishna-starrer Gautamiputra Satakarni. As a crowning glory, Krish received the Yuva Kalavahini’s KV Reddy Memorial Award recently.
During the award ceremony, legendary filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao presented Krish a letter of appreciation, penned by himself. Singeetham said that Krish possesses the three main virtues that his guru KV Reddy possessed – Clarity, Responsibility and Purity.
Singeetham, who had played a small cameo in Krish’s Kanche, went on to wish Krish to earn international laurels and continue to make path breaking films in his true style.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar