Passionate director Krish earned appreciation from Telugu movie lovers for his Sankranthi magnum opus, the Nandamuri Balakrishna-starrer Gautamiputra Satakarni. As a crowning glory, Krish received the Yuva Kalavahini’s KV Reddy Memorial Award recently.
During the award ceremony, legendary filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao presented Krish a letter of appreciation, penned by himself. Singeetham said that Krish possesses the three main virtues that his guru KV Reddy possessed – Clarity, Responsibility and Purity.
Singeetham, who had played a small cameo in Krish’s Kanche, went on to wish Krish to earn international laurels and continue to make path breaking films in his true style.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties