Passionate director Krish earned appreciation from Telugu movie lovers for his Sankranthi magnum opus, the Nandamuri Balakrishna-starrer Gautamiputra Satakarni. As a crowning glory, Krish received the Yuva Kalavahini’s KV Reddy Memorial Award recently.
During the award ceremony, legendary filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao presented Krish a letter of appreciation, penned by himself. Singeetham said that Krish possesses the three main virtues that his guru KV Reddy possessed – Clarity, Responsibility and Purity.
Singeetham, who had played a small cameo in Krish’s Kanche, went on to wish Krish to earn international laurels and continue to make path breaking films in his true style.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
- Star Tamil director’s next gets an “A” certificate from censor board
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food