Legendary director Singeetham Srinivasa Rao’s beloved wife Lakshmi Kalyani garu is no more. He breathed her last at 09:10 PM on Saturday at her residence in Chennai. She has been suffering from several health issues for many years.
Singeetham married her in 1960 and she helped him with script works for his films. To show her love for the family, she also wrote a book called ‘Sri Kalyaniyam’ in 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maamanithan seals its OTT release date
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?