Legendary filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao revealed in a video message that he has been tested positive for Coronavirus on September 9. The 88-year-old filmmaker said that his symptoms are mild and that he has been in home isolation since the COVID-19 diagnosis. He is absolutely fine and the isolation will end on September 22.
Singeetham’s name constantly makes headlines in connection with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Aditya 999, a sequel to the iconic Telugu sci-fi drama, Aditya 369. He has some of the landmark movies such as Pushpak Vimaanam, Apoorva Sodarulu, Michael Madana Kama Raju, Indrudu Chandrudu and Bhairava Dweepam to his credit. Singeetham’s previous directorial venture was the 2013 movie ‘Welcome Obama’.
We at 123telugu.com wish the legend a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Good TRP rating for this dubbing film
- Key person strictly against Love Story’s OTT deal
- Prabhas’ shocking decision to disappoint fans?
- Akhil confirms Most Eligible Bachelor’s release date
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant paid ten times more than what he demanded