The deadly Coronavirus has not spared even some of the prominent personalities across the world. In an unfortunate update, legendary Hollywood cinematographer Allen Daviau passed away from COVID-19. Allen (77) breathed his last on April 15th at Motion Picture & Television Country House and Hospital in Los Angeles.
Allen was a five time Oscar nominated cinematographer. He was well known for his association with Hollywood legend Steven Spielberg on the old classics such as E.T., The Color Purple, Empire of the Sun and Barry Levinson’s Avalon and Bugsy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?