The deadly Coronavirus has not spared even some of the prominent personalities across the world. In an unfortunate update, legendary Hollywood cinematographer Allen Daviau passed away from COVID-19. Allen (77) breathed his last on April 15th at Motion Picture & Television Country House and Hospital in Los Angeles.
Allen was a five time Oscar nominated cinematographer. He was well known for his association with Hollywood legend Steven Spielberg on the old classics such as E.T., The Color Purple, Empire of the Sun and Barry Levinson’s Avalon and Bugsy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision