Back in October 1997, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan invited Queen Elizabeth II to the inaugural ceremony of his most ambitious period action drama, Marudhanayagam. After nearly 20 years, Kamal gets the Queen’s honor at the Buckingham Palace, UK.
Kamal Haasan was one of the guests of honor at the reception hosted by the Queen at the palace yesterday to mark the launch of the UK-India Year of Culture 2017 celebrations.
Malayalam star Suresh Gopi, legendary cricket Kapil Dev, Punjabi singer and actor Gurdas Mann, Bollywood fashion designers Manish Malhotra and Manish Arora and sitar exponent Anoushka Shankar were the rest of the guests at the grand event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX!
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times
- Acharya shoot still pending?