Back in October 1997, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan invited Queen Elizabeth II to the inaugural ceremony of his most ambitious period action drama, Marudhanayagam. After nearly 20 years, Kamal gets the Queen’s honor at the Buckingham Palace, UK.
Kamal Haasan was one of the guests of honor at the reception hosted by the Queen at the palace yesterday to mark the launch of the UK-India Year of Culture 2017 celebrations.
Malayalam star Suresh Gopi, legendary cricket Kapil Dev, Punjabi singer and actor Gurdas Mann, Bollywood fashion designers Manish Malhotra and Manish Arora and sitar exponent Anoushka Shankar were the rest of the guests at the grand event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?