Back in October 1997, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan invited Queen Elizabeth II to the inaugural ceremony of his most ambitious period action drama, Marudhanayagam. After nearly 20 years, Kamal gets the Queen’s honor at the Buckingham Palace, UK.
Kamal Haasan was one of the guests of honor at the reception hosted by the Queen at the palace yesterday to mark the launch of the UK-India Year of Culture 2017 celebrations.
Malayalam star Suresh Gopi, legendary cricket Kapil Dev, Punjabi singer and actor Gurdas Mann, Bollywood fashion designers Manish Malhotra and Manish Arora and sitar exponent Anoushka Shankar were the rest of the guests at the grand event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?