In what could be said as bad news, legendary lyricist, Vennelakanti has passed away today in Chennai. The latest update is that the legendary lyricist passed away due to a heart attack at his residence.
Borin in 1930, Vennelakanti Rajeswara Prasad had worked in SBI at Chandragiri. Vennelakanti is known for his dialogue writing in dubbed movies and also wrote scripts for a few films.
Some of his hit film songs are ‘Raasaleela Vela’ (Aditya369), ‘Mavayya Anna Pilupu’ (Muddula Mavayya), and ‘Maatarani Mounamidi’ (Maharshi), and many more in his illustrious career.
The update is that the last rites will be held tomorrow in Chennai. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to his family in their time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?