Varun Tej play an NRI in the upcoming film Fidaa and he falls in love with a girl when he comes down to India for his brother’s wedding. The actor who played this role is none other than Shankar Raja who is the younger son of noted lyricist Sirivennela Seetarama Sastry.
If one can remember, Raja played a negative role in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. He acted as one of Charan’s friends. This young actor has been taking things quite slowly and wants to become a settled actor in Tollywood.
Fidaa is directed by Shekhar Kammula and is produced by Dil Raju.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled