Varun Tej play an NRI in the upcoming film Fidaa and he falls in love with a girl when he comes down to India for his brother’s wedding. The actor who played this role is none other than Shankar Raja who is the younger son of noted lyricist Sirivennela Seetarama Sastry.
If one can remember, Raja played a negative role in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. He acted as one of Charan’s friends. This young actor has been taking things quite slowly and wants to become a settled actor in Tollywood.
Fidaa is directed by Shekhar Kammula and is produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star