Legendary music composer MS Viswanathan (87) died at a private hospital at 4:30 am today. The senior composer was ailing from breathing ailments and old-age related problems for the past few months and doctors had been treating him in the ICU. Last week, MSV’s condition improved and he was ready to be discharged. However, his health suddenly started deteriorating and the King of Light Music (Mellisai Mannar) departed to the next world.
After debuting with Sivaji Ganeshan’s Panam in 1952, MSV went on to compose for more than 750 films in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam film to his credit, MSV was a pioneer in the musical world and his association with the legendary director K Balachander resulted in classics like Maro Charitra, Akali Rajyam, Anthu Leni Katha, 47 Rojulu etc.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again