Legendary musician Bhupen Hazarika died today due to multiple organ failure. The Dada Saheb Falke award winner was 86 when he passed away. Bhupen Hazarika was also known as the ‘Bard of Brahmaputra’ . His ability is seen in songs like ‘Dil hoom hoom kare’ and ‘O Ganga behti ho’. He touched millions across generations with his soothing and soulful music.
A multi-talented poet and singer, Bhupen Hazarika showcased the rich heritage of India to the world through his songs. He is extremely popular and revered across South Asia. Former Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee was a major admirer of Bhupen.
123telugu.com expresses its condolence to the family of Bhupen Hazarika.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?