After lying a little low, legendary producer, Ashwini Dutt came back strongly with the hit film Mahanati. The noted producer is gearing up with the release of this latest film Deva Das which features Nagarjuna and Nani.
In an interview today, Ashwini Dutt revealed that he is busy with multiple films and has signed NTR and Vijay Devarakonda for his future projects. He also revealed that his banner will be making films with hot-shot Tamil director Atlee and his son in law Nag Ashwin.
The script work for these projects is currently on and more details will be revealed soon.
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham or Padi Padi Leche Manasu in Regal & AMC for free