After lying a little low, legendary producer, Ashwini Dutt came back strongly with the hit film Mahanati. The noted producer is gearing up with the release of this latest film Deva Das which features Nagarjuna and Nani.
In an interview today, Ashwini Dutt revealed that he is busy with multiple films and has signed NTR and Vijay Devarakonda for his future projects. He also revealed that his banner will be making films with hot-shot Tamil director Atlee and his son in law Nag Ashwin.
The script work for these projects is currently on and more details will be revealed soon.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow