Legendary singer P Susheela turned emotional on the tragic demise of her former colleague and friend SP Balasubrahmanyam. Together, Balu and Susheela sang hundreds of memorable duets in Telugu, Tamil and other languages.
In a video message, Susheelamma said that fans across the world are in tears to know that the legend is no more. She further said that she and Balu had first participated in a musical event 55 years ago. “With Balu’s demise, I feel that I have fallen in a valley all of a sudden. He appreciated me a lot when we both sang together for the first time. I’m finding it very hard to believe that he is no more with us,” Susheelamma said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4-Today’s nominations are going to be really interesting
- Latest OTT platform’s debut film gets a release date
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out