The film is currently being shot in Hyderabad and a special set resembling Simhachalam has been erected. A fight sequence is being shot on Balakrishna and other important actors in the film and it’s expected to be wrapped up in the next few days. Kamal Kamaraju and Prabhakar are taking part in the shoot and Jagapathi Babu is the villain.
Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the lead actresses. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film is expected to hit the screens soon.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?