A few months back, we have revealed that Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi will have a lengthy runtime. The news now is that the runtime of the film has been locked to 2 hours 55 minutes.
This is a lengthy runtime and is a bit high in today’s times. So, Vamsi Padidipally needs to narrate the film in such a way that it impresses the audience throughout its duration.
The film is coming in crunch summer season and there is not much competition for the film too. So, the makers need to edit things in such a way that it creates a right impact on the audience and becomes a big hit at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from HIT
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy