A few months back, we have revealed that Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi will have a lengthy runtime. The news now is that the runtime of the film has been locked to 2 hours 55 minutes.
This is a lengthy runtime and is a bit high in today’s times. So, Vamsi Padidipally needs to narrate the film in such a way that it impresses the audience throughout its duration.
The film is coming in crunch summer season and there is not much competition for the film too. So, the makers need to edit things in such a way that it creates a right impact on the audience and becomes a big hit at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu