A few months back, we have revealed that Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi will have a lengthy runtime. The news now is that the runtime of the film has been locked to 2 hours 55 minutes.
This is a lengthy runtime and is a bit high in today’s times. So, Vamsi Padidipally needs to narrate the film in such a way that it impresses the audience throughout its duration.
The film is coming in crunch summer season and there is not much competition for the film too. So, the makers need to edit things in such a way that it creates a right impact on the audience and becomes a big hit at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect