All eyes are on NTR Kathanayakudu, the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Rama Rao. The film is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 9.
Yesterday, NTR Kathanayakudu’s censor formalities were completed and the CBFC has passed the film with a clean U certificate, without any cuts. And, another update is that the film’s duration is said to be 170 minutes, excluding the ‘no smoking’ ads in the beginning and after the interval of the film. But this slightly lengthier runtime is justified since it is difficult to squeeze in the life story of a stalwart who had seen the pinnacle of fame as a movie star and a politician.
Balakrishna has reprised his father’s role in NTR Kathanayakudu. The film has been directed by Krish and produced jointly by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Vidya Balan plays NTR’s wife Basavatarakam’s role in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa