Super Star Rajinikanth’s much awaited action entertainer, Petta, is slated to hit screens on January 10, as a Sankranthi treat. The film has completed its censor formalities yesterday and received a UA certificate from the CBFC.
Now, as per the latest updates, Petta will have a lengthy runtime. At 2 hour 52 minutes, Petta is expected to be a perfect Pongal theatrical experience for fans and family audiences. In the film, Rajini will be seen in dual avatars.
Trisha is the leading lady in Petta. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran, Bobby Simha and Megha Akash in crucial roles. Karthik Subbaraj is the director of Petta. Sun Pictures has bankrolled this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gossip-Film Industry not happy with extension of lockdown?
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director