Super Star Rajinikanth’s much awaited action entertainer, Petta, is slated to hit screens on January 10, as a Sankranthi treat. The film has completed its censor formalities yesterday and received a UA certificate from the CBFC.
Now, as per the latest updates, Petta will have a lengthy runtime. At 2 hour 52 minutes, Petta is expected to be a perfect Pongal theatrical experience for fans and family audiences. In the film, Rajini will be seen in dual avatars.
Trisha is the leading lady in Petta. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran, Bobby Simha and Megha Akash in crucial roles. Karthik Subbaraj is the director of Petta. Sun Pictures has bankrolled this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!