Super Star Rajinikanth’s much awaited action entertainer, Petta, is slated to hit screens on January 10, as a Sankranthi treat. The film has completed its censor formalities yesterday and received a UA certificate from the CBFC.
Now, as per the latest updates, Petta will have a lengthy runtime. At 2 hour 52 minutes, Petta is expected to be a perfect Pongal theatrical experience for fans and family audiences. In the film, Rajini will be seen in dual avatars.
Trisha is the leading lady in Petta. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran, Bobby Simha and Megha Akash in crucial roles. Karthik Subbaraj is the director of Petta. Sun Pictures has bankrolled this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed