This Friday, movie lovers will be witnessing a clash between the Telugu versions of Uttama Villain and Kanchana 2 (Ganga). Apart from being dubbed versions of their Tamil originals, both these films have yet another interesting factor in common and that is their runtime.
While Uttama Villain has a runtime of 171 mins, Ganga runs for a duration of 165 mins. It is indeed a brave attempt by the makers of both the films to have such a longer duration in the times when even most films featuring top stars do not exceed more than 2 and a half hours in duration.
Let us hope that both the films have a solid content which will make the audiences sit through without getting restless till the end.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot