We have already reported that the advance bookings of Thalapathy Vijay’s most awaited action drama, Leo, commenced in the UK. This is very startling since there is more than a month left for the release.
The latest update is that the movie sold over 10,000 tickets in just 24 hours. The gross accumulates to 100K pounds sterling. Leo has a solid chance to be the biggest Tamil opener in this region. Director Lokesh Kanagaraj’s brand power is also being reflected.
Can Leo emerge as the highest Tamil grosser of all time? Well, the promotional content and the film’s talk would decide that. Trisha Krishnan is playing the female lead. Lalit Kumar, under Screen Screen Studio, is producing Leo on a massive scale. Anirudh is composing the tunes for the film, which is planned for release on October 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar