Mahesh Babu is a happy man these days. His latest film has hit the bulls eye and is rocking the box office. Mahesh is aggressively promoting the film post its release too and when asked whether he is facing any pressure about his future project Brahmotsavam, he was quick to answer and said “Let me first enjoy the success of this film”.
Directed by Koratala Shiva, this film had Shruthi Haasan as the female lead and dealt with stunning idea of adopting some poverty driven villages of India.
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali
- Star combination to team up again
- Emotional scenes to be the main highlight of Maharshi
- 118-Yet another performance oriented role for Nivetha