Hero Naga Chaitanya took part in a Facebook Live seminar on Novel Coronavirus moderated by his Love Story director Sekhar Kammula this evening. Speaking in the live chat, Chay said that COVID-19 had first entered the Telugu states in March.
“A lot has been said about the virus until now and it created confusion and panic among people. This virus is not one person’s crisis and we must all unite and fight against it. If you have the symptoms for the virus and don’t take treatment, it will make the situation critical. Also, I urge everyone to donate blood plasma and save many lives,” Chay said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?