Hero Naga Chaitanya took part in a Facebook Live seminar on Novel Coronavirus moderated by his Love Story director Sekhar Kammula this evening. Speaking in the live chat, Chay said that COVID-19 had first entered the Telugu states in March.
“A lot has been said about the virus until now and it created confusion and panic among people. This virus is not one person’s crisis and we must all unite and fight against it. If you have the symptoms for the virus and don’t take treatment, it will make the situation critical. Also, I urge everyone to donate blood plasma and save many lives,” Chay said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release