The makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s 162 film are pulling off some interesting casting coups ever since the project was announced. Already, acclaimed actor Vijay Sethupathi and national award winning actor Bobby Simha and Sananth Reddy have been roped in to play crucial roles in the movie.
Now, if the latest buzz in Tamil media circles is anything to go by, LIE and Chal Mohan Ranga actress Megha Akash is the latest to join Rajini162. Apparently, Megha will be paired opposite Sananth Reddy in the movie, although an official announcement is awaited in this regard. Megha has not had much success in Tollywood. It will be a huge boost to her career if she eventually manages to grab the role in Rajini162.
Young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj will be directing the movie and leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will bankroll it. Stay tuned for further updates on this exciting project.
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission