The makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s 162 film are pulling off some interesting casting coups ever since the project was announced. Already, acclaimed actor Vijay Sethupathi and national award winning actor Bobby Simha and Sananth Reddy have been roped in to play crucial roles in the movie.
Now, if the latest buzz in Tamil media circles is anything to go by, LIE and Chal Mohan Ranga actress Megha Akash is the latest to join Rajini162. Apparently, Megha will be paired opposite Sananth Reddy in the movie, although an official announcement is awaited in this regard. Megha has not had much success in Tollywood. It will be a huge boost to her career if she eventually manages to grab the role in Rajini162.
Young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj will be directing the movie and leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will bankroll it. Stay tuned for further updates on this exciting project.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident