The pre-release event of hero Nithiin’s upcoming romantic action thriller, LIE, was held in style last night. Directors Trivikram, Sukumar and Kandireega Santhosh graced the event. The film’s stylish theatrical trailer was unveiled during the event.
Speaking at the event, Nithiin said that LIE is very close to his heart. The actor went on to say that LIE is a true example of team work. He thanked the entire unit for working hard for the movie and revealed that director Hanu Raghavapudi shot for more than 40 days without an AD and an Art Director in the US schedule.
LIE stars Megha Akash as the female lead. Manisharma’s songs have become quite popular with music lovers. 14 Reels Entertainment banner has produced the movie. LIE is hitting the screens on August 11.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film