The pre-release event of hero Nithiin’s upcoming romantic action thriller, LIE, was held in style last night. Directors Trivikram, Sukumar and Kandireega Santhosh graced the event. The film’s stylish theatrical trailer was unveiled during the event.
Speaking at the event, Nithiin said that LIE is very close to his heart. The actor went on to say that LIE is a true example of team work. He thanked the entire unit for working hard for the movie and revealed that director Hanu Raghavapudi shot for more than 40 days without an AD and an Art Director in the US schedule.
LIE stars Megha Akash as the female lead. Manisharma’s songs have become quite popular with music lovers. 14 Reels Entertainment banner has produced the movie. LIE is hitting the screens on August 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?