Nithiin’s latest film, LIE, released on Friday to decent reviews and encouraging collections. Audiences lapped up this stylish action thriller and the film is witnessing steady rise in its collections in most A centres across the Telugu states and also in overseas.
Action King Arjun, who couldn’t take part in the film’s pre-release promotions, flew down to Hyderabad today and joined the TV promotions. The makers will celebrate the film’s success at Annapurna Studios this evening. And starting tomorrow, the team will go on a whirlwind success tour across various centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Megha Akash is the female lead in LIE. Hanu Raghavapudi is the director, while 14 Reels banner bankrolled the movie on a lavish scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal, Suriya, Karthi to shift base to Hyderabad
- Ravi Teja to mouth a special slang in his next?
- Salman-Pooja Hegde film changes its title
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt