The censor formalities of Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming film Life is Beautiful have been completed and the film has been reportedly given a clean U certificate by the censor board. The film is set in a colony and narrates the stories of its residents as they grow up through ups and downs of living in a middle class neighbourhood. Abhijeet, Sudhakar, Kaushik, Shagun, Zara and Rashmi are making their debut in the film. Amala Akkineni, Shriya Saran and Anjala Zaveri are also playing important roles. The film’s promotional campaign is going on in full swing and the buzz is extremely positive about the film. Recently, Sekhar Kammula revealed that the film is going to release in almost 400 screens across the world including 55 centres in US alone making Life is Beautiful the biggest release ever for a Telugu film. Dil Raju has bought the Nizam rights, whereas Sai Korrapati has bought the Ceded and Karnataka rights. The film’s satellite rights have already been sold to MAA TV for more than Rs 3 crores. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music and Vijay C Kumar is the cinematographer. The film is slated for release on September 14.
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched