Bollywood actress Ananya Panday, who was last seen in the Telugu movie Liger which bombed at the box office, has joined hands with Trapped director Vikramaditya Motwane for an untitled movie.
Today, Ananya took to her Instagram profile and shared the happy news that the shoot of the film has been completed. She became emotional and expressed her happiness by sharing a picture of herself with director Motwane.
She wrote, “I can never thank you enough but I hope I made you and continue to make you happy and proud and to every single member of this team who has given everything they have to this magical film – I love you guys and I can’t wait for the world to see it.”
Billed to be a cyber-thriller produced by Nikhil Dwivedi, the film’s title and first look will be released soon. On the other hand, Ananya Panday has Kho Gaye Hum Kahan and Dream Girl 2 in her pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food