Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda’s highly anticipated PAN Indian film LIGER (Saala Crossbreed) directed by ace director Puri Jagannadh is releasing on August 25th. Mike Tyson is making his debut in Indian cinema with this film while Ananya Panday is making her Telugu debut.
The movie has completed its censor formalities and was awarded a UA certificate. The movie Runtime has arrived at 2 hours 20 minutes with the first half being 1 hour 15 minutes and the second half is 1 hour 5 minutes. There are seven fights and six songs in the movie.
It is heard that the censor members are in awe of the film. They praised the team’s efforts and expressed their hope for the film’s success. Already the industry had relief with today’s releases geting positive reports.
It looks like The Vijay Deverakonda and Puri Jagannadh are going to continue the momentum by serving a blockbuster to Indian Cinema on 25th of this month. Charmee Kaur, Apoorva Mehta, Karan Johar, and Puri Jagannadh produced this film together. Ramya Krishna played a key role as the mother of Vijay in this boxing action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa
- Latest: Actor Vishal gets injured while shooting for Mark Antony
- Demand for Simhadri special shows now