Vijay Deverakonda’s first pan-India movie Liger (Saala Crossbreed), directed by the dashing filmmaker Puri Jagannadh, is slated for a grand theatrical release worldwide on August 25, 2022. Ahead of that, the team is busy with promotions.
On the other hand, the movie has already done with its censor and got a U/A certificate. In the meantime, the film got 7 objections from the censor board. Most of them are related to F-word and sign.
Ananya Panday played the love interest of Vijay in this movie. Mike Tyson, Ramya Krishnan, Vishu Reddy, and others will appear in prominent roles. Puri Connects and Dharma Productions jointly bankrolled this biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family’s big aim with Allu Studios
- Young beauty lying low without offers
- Acharya- Social media wants Koratala’s response on Chiru’s comments?
- Nagarjuna reveals why The Ghost and Godfather will be big hits
- Talk- Krithi Shetty in no hurry to sign films
- Allu Arjun busy shooting for an Ad with star director